My Newest Concierge Service Lets You Enjoy the Benefits of Offshore Without the Risk
John and Kathy were two wealthy professionals on the edge of retirement.
They were concerned about where this country is headed. And what that could mean for their hard-earned savings.
So they did what most smart people do… they started researching. Searched online, subscribed to an international newsletter and even went to one of the many offshore conferences.
They found what looked like the perfect solution. Offshore but relatively close to home. Well-regarded service provider in a private jurisdiction.
Unfortunately, it turned out to be entirely illegal for Americans to use. The lawyer was trying to scam them to make a quick buck.
When (not if) the IRS found out, they would have lost a lot of their nest-egg in fines.
And if the government thought they acted maliciously, they could have spent the next few years in a federal prison cell.
Thankfully, they checked with me first. And I was able to get them all sorted out.
In the process, they ended up with a powerful new offshore plan for themselves – one that was 100% legal for Americans to use.
But every day, Americans across the country are getting cheated out of their hard-earned money by lawyers and other “professionals” who make big promises they can’t deliver.
I know I can’t help them all. But I do want to use my 28 years in this business to help as many as I can.
That’s why I created Private Wealth.
What is Private Wealth
How the Program Works
At the End of the Day, What This Program Really Does Deliver
3 Sample Profiles
Because every client is different, your own blueprint will be different too. But that’s not to say they don’t follow the same basic format. Here are a few examples from recent work I’ve done:
John Bookman*, 56
Married with two adult kids, one of which he is still supporting while in college. Entrepreneur with a successful small business that he wants to sell in a few years. Total net worth: Approximately $1,700,000 including business and primary residence.
Why he engaged our services:
- Concerned about frivolous lawsuits that could arise for business reasons
- Hates FATCA and wants a way to avoid it
- Is overwhelmed by all the conflicting offshore information out there; just wants his offshore strategy set up and then managed properly so he can get on running his business and getting ready to spend time with his upcoming first grandchild
- Structure the sale of his business to legally and substantially reduce taxes owed
- Invest in FATCA-reporting-free assets offshore and legally keep some level of financial privacy from the feds
- Get set up with my trusted partners who specialize in helping American citizens stay fully compliant with offshore reporting requirements
- Tax deferral on the sale of his business (more than enough to cover all fees for the initial work with me, the required structures and many years of ongoing costs)
- Peace of mind
Norman Enkelman*, 65
Recently divorced (mostly amicably). Employee at Fortune 500 company – about to retire. 32-year-old son who is already self-supportive. Looking to protect $1.2 million of post-divorce assets in retirement. Pension and Social Security income meet ordinary living costs.
Why he engaged our services:
- Wants to internationalize his retirement savings
- Wants to look into the possibility of living outside the US
- Concerned about “bail ins” in the US banking system (Basically, the government, IMF, etc., forcing depositors to give some or all of their savings to pay for the irresponsibility of bank managers)
- Move IRA offshore and use American-favored liability protection structure to lock down the assets inside
- Open accounts with at least 2 international asset managers within a certain out-of-favor jurisdiction that still offers some of the best banking services (and low risk of bail-ins) for clients like Norman
- Work with my trusted partners to maintain everything, including all US reporting requirements
- Protection from potential collapse of US dollar
- Sense of safety knowing his money isn’t likely to be taken away because of some incompetent (or maybe just greedy) banker
Brian Sasso*, 78
Married to wife of 54 years. 4 adult children. Retired. Sold his share in a successful manufacturing business 13 years ago. Husband and wife have estate totalling $5.7 million. Social Security and income from savings meet all ordinary living costs.
Why he engaged our services:
- Wants to avoid estate taxes
- Wants savings placed in a structure that gives him strong asset protection and maximum flexibility
- Wants to invest 25% of his net worth in precious metals as an inflation hedge and for protection in a global financial meltdown
- Create an international estate planning structure using limited liability companies and trusts
- Work within chosen structures to purchase precious metals and set up precious metals storage relationships in ultra-safe depositories
- Use chosen structures to open an account with a very special private bank; one of the safest in the world, because the owners are personally on the hook if the bank ever goes bust (I rarely recommend them as minimums are high)
- A setup that avoids ALL estate taxes but is still flexible enough to deal with any future family-related changes
- State-of-the-art asset protection in a relatively low-cost structure
- A virtual “bomb shelter” solution that can withstand nearly any sort of global financial meltdown without capital loss
- True peace of mind
Naturally, this is a greatly simplified version of what your blueprint will look like. The average plan contains 25-30 pages. Some are 40 or more depending on complexity.
*Note: Name changed to preserve privacy.
A Conservative Approach
Please note that your blueprint will be on the conservative side. While there are professionals who are happy to recommend riskier strategies, we are not one of them.
Our main focus over the years has been capital preservation (especially when it comes to retirement assets and estate planning). If you are looking for someone to help you “get rich quick by going offshore,” this program will not work for you.
If you’re looking for a safe, legal way to protect what you have with reasonable growth, Private Wealth will work very well indeed.
The Required Investment
There are few programs out there quite like our Private Wealth. But they do exist… if you’re willing to pay the big bucks. A plan built by a big name law firm will generally start at $50,000 and go up from there.
If you can find a small-town lawyer that understands the offshore world (very rare), you might save a couple bucks.
Our fee is much lower.
Depending on how complex your case, you’re looking at an investment of between $10,500 to $15,500. Fees on an extremely complex case can occasionally be higher. However, this rarely happens.
Why so “cheap”?
Well, because we don’t need to pay for fancy corporate offices in fancy skyscrapers that might impress visiting clients, but don’t make the work any better.
We don’t have to pay overpriced suits to bill at their peak rate while pawning the work off to a lowly associate.
We don’t pay for expensive dinners, private jets for the partners or other trappings of a big name law firm.
That means our cost of doing business is much lower than your standard law firm. And so we can afford to deliver a top-notch product at a much reduced rate.
(In fact, I’ve had more than one prominent lawyer compliment me on the strength of Private Wealth plans we’ve created for clients.)
If you have $1,000,000 to protect, $10,000 represents only 1% of your capital.
At $2 million, that percentage drops to ½ of percent.
In return, you get something much better – a workable plan, 100% legal. And, with the ongoing support, we’ll ensure you remain fully compliant too.
Just $100 Today
Here’s How to Get Started
Founder, The Nestmann Group
P.S. The CEO of a leading financial newsletter business (and a private client) once said to me: “You’ve forgotten more than most ‘experts’ know on this topic.” I’ll admit I was flattered, but it’s not that far off. I’ve seen everything that can go right and wrong when it comes to offshore protection strategies.
As a bulldog researcher, I’ve helped to uncover the lies, frauds and scam artists in the field. I’ve even been sued for naming names ahead of the curve (which later turned out to be true).
In many ways, I’ve become a kind of de facto consumer protection advocate – leveraging my skills and experience to protect my clients’ and customers’ interests.
Private Wealth is an opportunity for you to enjoy the same – just like I have for thousands of customers and clients over the decades.
Here’s just a very small sample of their feedback:
And from industry experts: